Monday, June 16, 2008

THE MULTICUTURAL AMERICAN EXPERIENCE?

HELLO EVERONE! So let me introduce myself I am Nina Parks a photographer/journalist/artist/designer/human and what ever else I can get my little fingers into.

I'm looking for people born of mixxed race backrounds or individuals that grew up in a multi or bi cultural house hold. I would like to do a series of short interviews accompanied by a portrait. I'm looking for the stories of the multi-cultural experience (as I am half-Philipino half White) more than I'm looking for professional models. This is not a payed project but I will give you a copy of your portrait.I'm hoping to eventually do a gallery when it is all done. If you are intrested and want to share your experience or know of anyone who might be intrested please contact me at ninaparksphotography@gmail.com I Hope to hear back from you soon.

Respect,Nina Parks

"Be the change you want to see in the world."- Ghandi

No comments: