Monday, September 08, 2008

Eye Came I Saw I Conquered

What up world come through I'll have a few photo's in the show.

The name of the show is "Vini Vidi Vici" latin for "I Came, I Saw, I Conquered."

I've been working some long nights and a lot of soul searching to come up with my entries for this show. My concept...? 3 Queens. I picked 3 of the 4 queens in the tarot.

(click the links to read the symbolic meaning of the characters. I felt that there descriptions best fit the energy of each of the women photographed. But due to copy right laws I didn't want to cut and paste on to the blog.)

The Queen of Cup/ La Reyna ng Cups-

The Queen of Swords/ La Reyna ng Sable-

The Queen of Wands/ La Reyna ng Wands-

I chose these three because they are the three areas of my life I have been focusing on the most. There is one more Queen who was omitted for now but not forgotten and she is the Queen of Coins. I need more time to meditate on who she is and how to best represent her.

Don't miss out on this.

No comments: