Monday, April 28, 2008

Nina Parks's Life in Black and White ___M.I.S.S Crew 2nd Bday Party 4/25/2008

April 25, 2008 It's been a minute since I've been to an event that got me "feeling myself," M.I.S.S Crew's (Mama's International Secret Society) hosted their two year anniversary/ EyeAsage's Married to the Hustle Release Party at Club Milk last Friday night. The party was jumpen the crowd was at their best-- aside from that one dude that was walking around the club walking around the club with his shirt off-- and I was in the illest company possible. For all of you who missed out cause you were sleeping. cupcaking, or just uninformed, here's area few of the high-lights from the night. To veiw view the Flicks from the Paparazzi wall visit DJ Zita's Flickr page (Here).
----M.I.S.S Crew Ladies Check out Mayra (left) at her Blog Hella Breezy----
--------Hopie Spitshard and the wonderful ladies from Made Jewelry----
------ Miss Crass, Cousin Pep, Lea----
Plenty of cupcaken for everyone
--- Miss E and Arlene---
DJ's Celski and Zita holden it down for the old school
---The Biz M.I.S.S Crew's Liz and The Talented Amanda Lopez----
Paparazzi for the Paparazzi (Love you Margie) ----EyeASage and Ire Eyes went Stewie on stage---- Hopie Spitta and EyeAsage performed Sco Nails
Also peep the flicks from the One and Only Tiffany Eng one her flickr account.
THANK YOU MISS ENG!

1 comment:

Ms. Krish said...

Hopie and EyeA: Talk to the HAND!