Monday, February 26, 2007

The Birth of Nina Parks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It took Nina Parks (also known as Ldubbs you Beezie) 22 years in this crazy beautiful world before she realized her dreams and pursued her life's passion (of the wide world of photography). Born and raised in the Bay Area with her older brother (who has instilled in her the importance of "Killing them with Class"), two years her senior. Ms.Nina Parks walked many different roads and detoured (many times over) off the beaten path, creating new avenues for herself to push towards success; forever a trail-blazer.

"Everything I know in life I've learned through experience, I've never been good at sitting in a class room telling me what life is like. I'm a Taures/Aries, it's only customary that my stubborn ass has to learn the hard way. I was always told to, look and see what I see and not what other people tell me to see. And I try to protray that concept in my photography."

No matter how many change-ups the world throughs at her she's always learned to re-adapt and find ways for her to come out on top. After years and years of just getting by and surviving mentally and emotionally, Ms. Nina Parks has finally found the music and inspiration in her life again.

"Every experience in life, good or bad, has something to offer you as a person. You can either grow and learn from each experience or you can let apathy consume you. At that point you might as well be dead. Me? I choose life. I honestly never thought that I would ever find something that I felt this passionate about. I believe you have to live before you can truely be born."

This Blog "The Birth of Nina Parks," is a window into her world as an artist, as well as a journey of growth.

1 comment: