Tuesday, July 30, 2013

NINA PARKS EDUTAINMENT PRESENTS: "FOR THE LOVE OF MONEY"

I'm getting so excited for Thursday night's photo show opening!!! August 1st, 2013 from 5:30-8:30 we will be celebrating the opening for "For the Love of Money" at The Harding Gallery in San Francisco.

This is the first time I focused on curating and I have to say that I'm loving every step of the journey and I am feeling very grateful to all the people who have chosen to participate in generating original images for this show.

The show is called "For the Love of Money" because Love and Money seem to be great driving forces in life as I have experienced it and the road to acquire both of those things have led me to great joy and great pain.

I thought it would be fun to get some of my photo friends together to explore the dichotomy of money. And it has been intense. I've asked each of them to share how they have learned about it, feel about it about, and what they want the next generation to know about it. Check out the interviews with the Photographers here ----> https://www.youtube.com/user/NinaParks07

Thursday is going to be an interesting night, full of great conversation and many talented individuals. Join Us!!! It's going to be FUN!!!!!

No comments: